Charge Juicer Frameset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simon.r

Person
My used Charge Juicer Frameset, including Tektro brakes (fitted with Koolstop carriers and part worn pads) seat clamp, headset (fairly new, but a bit graunchy) and old stem (functional but not pretty).

Size is large - top tube 580mm, head tube 180mm, seat tube 580mm centre to centre, 630mm centre to top (the top tube is virtually horizontal). Takes 27.2mm seatpost, 68mm BB.

Frame is approx 3 years old and has been used. It's in fairly good condition, but does have a few scratches and scrapes on it. Manufactured from Tange Prestige tubing, it rides very well. A forthcoming marriage and house move means I'm having to have a clear out!

I would prefer collection from NG 12 or NG 5, or will deliver free within 20 miles or so of Nottingham. I will post at cost, but will need done time to source a box, pack it and get a quote.

@biggs682 - you expressed an interest in this on another thread.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Looking for £50.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@simon.r for what ever reason forum wont let me message you

i presume no dents or cracks ?

how would you pack for shipping ?

i would be happy to arrange shipping if need be

OP
OP
simon.r

simon.r

Person
For size reference, attached photo shows the same frame (not the one for sale, but identical geometry) set up for me at 6'2".

image.jpg

OP
OP
simon.r

simon.r

Person
bugga

it's a bit far sorry

how much would it be in postage?

I'm guessing £20 postage, I'll refund the difference if it's less than that. I now have a suitable box (but will need to drop the fork out to pack).

Top Bottom