Charridy mate..!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Funny day at work, feeling ill all last night so not 100% and trying to do 3 people's job due to shortages. Customer screamed at some poor agency bloke we had because I couldnt keep up with the work load (would help if the company fixed the damn machinery or I had better access to another depts machines)

..anyway I digress, as I was slightly amused today.. For some reason one of the Managers asked me if I was taking part in some 24 hour charity ride a couple of weeks back. I knew nothing about it tbh, but today realised today must be the day they were doing this challenge.

I'd walked past a meeting room and seen a bloke in a suit "levitating". Finding this odd I stuck my head in the door and realised it was an executive of our company sat on a racing bike, turbo and spinning far, far too fast. He didn't look very comfortable.

Then I twigged, two other men were in the room in tennis shorts and tight tops. I didnt see any padded shorts, I do hope they had some on under there as 24 hours will rub them raw. I couldnt see them lasting past an hour like that tbh.:ohmy:

Am I being harsh?

It looked like they'd bought the turbos and bikes specifically. Do you REALLY need a £2k carbon racing bike for an indoor event? Maybe it enthused them? I hope so.:tongue:

Top Bottom