Cheadle Hulme > LE > Cheadle Hulme

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Right, as the only interim finance roles I can seem to get are in the NHS or other areas, I've decided to take another 2 weeks off.

My appetite for cycle touring has been whetted during a recent trip to France, so time for my first UK trip.

I can't be bothered with bike boxes and trains; I'd just rather ride from the front door. With that in mind, ViaMichelin reliably informs me that Stockport is Equidistant from JOG or LE! Hoorah!!!!!

I've downloaded a route into the old GPS and ripped a few appropriate sheets from a 1997 road atlas. Tomorrow, I will sail due south for the village of Much Wenlock nr Telford.

It will be 6 days there and 6/7 back. If the job market hasn't improved by the time I get back then I'm buying a Koga and going to Ethiopa or something.:becool:

I'll post updates here as I am able.

Garz

Squat Member
Awesome idea CH, rather envious especially if you get the weather! Good luck old bean, look forward to the updates!

OP
OP
cheadle hulme
Right, well that didn't go as planned. Made it to LE, but no chance of cycling back, got the train back to Stockport from Penzance. Will post further when I have chance.

Top Bottom