Cheap dropper seat post

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I wear Brooks running shoes, and they tend to sell out in each edition rather than getting into discount stores. I tried New Balance, and they were too wide for me (although they make good walking trainers).
Don't believe the hype. Brooks turn up regularly in my local TK too.

OP
OP
lulubel

lulubel

Über Member
Don't believe the hype. Brooks turn up regularly in my local TK too.

If you see any ladies Brooks Adrenaline GTS in a size 6, let me know and I can send someone in the UK to look. They're usually sold out online a couple of months before the new edition comes out.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
If you see any ladies Brooks Adrenaline GTS in a size 6, let me know and I can send someone in the UK to look. They're usually sold out online a couple of months before the new edition comes out.
I suspect that is because all the stock is on shelves at various retailers! I shall keep an eye out even though it means I'll have to wander into the women's shoes section.:whistle:

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
I recommend the FOX DOSS seatpost which works really well as part of the Fox CTD system, I prefer it to the Reverb. Im not sure you can describe it as cheap though

pshore

if you are being serious, then that is not a good idea as it introduces a stress staritng point exacly where the post is at it mosts stressed. As someone who has had 2 posts snap with the scars to prove, I wouldn't recomment it.

Have you snapped aluminium posts? I have never come across anyone who did that let alone two. Carbon yes, traditional metals no.

Yes I was serious. It is literally a scratch but in a continuous line so visible amongst all the other scratches there.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Have you snapped aluminium posts? I have never come across anyone who did that let alone two. Carbon yes, traditional metals no.

Yes I was serious. It is literally a scratch but in a continuous line so visible amongst all the other scratches there.
Off road? Yep.

Top Bottom