Cheap hotels in Barcelona

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephen666

Has anyone got any recommendations for Bike freindly hotels in Barcelona?, I'm looking for good cheap one for tourist sites.
I was thinking i could just put into my bike bag and keep in my room for the few days i'm in barcelona sightseeing as i am not going to use it while sightseeing

MarkF

Guru
Hi Stephen, I go to BCN several times a year, I've stayed in some right flea pits, expensive ones too! For my last visit (Oct) I was recommended Pension Alamar.

Check it out on Trip Advisor. It was excellent IMO, 25 Euros for a spotless room and at this price point, cleanliness is everything. It's central, 5 mins from Las Ramblas and Dressanes Metro but in an atmospheric warren of alleyways.

I kept my bike in the room (bagged) and there is a lift from street level to the Pension (3rd or 4th floor, can't remember). I hired a bike from Green Bikes, just around the corner, 3 gears, frame lock and U, perfect for BCN sightseeing, the rate is a measly 1.50 per hour.

MarkF

Guru
Thank you Mark, for taking the trouble to reply (as I am too bleedin lazy to look for myself) and furnishing me with so much valuable information.

Top Bottom