Cheers Mate :(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
Waiting on a red light on the A4 by Gillette Corner (very busy junction) and some silly man riding a white Holdsworth wearing Fizz'ik tights rode past me straight through the red. If he wants to kill himself; then of course that is his perogative but unfortunately some schmuck in an Audi who can't tell cyclists apart, thought it was me who RLJ'd and threw an empty fag packet at me and shouted "Next time STOP at red!!!!!!!!!!"

Arch

Married to Night Train
Which is exactly why we have the right to tell such folk they are tossers....:wacko:

thomas

the tank engine
hope you told him not to litter :tongue:

djb1971

Legendary Member
It isn't just knobs on bikes either, cars are worse. Last week at Shavington traffic lights I went through on green some dick came through the other side on red at 5.30am. Today at some 3 way lights on a T junction again around 5.30am, I waited for green and some A hole came from the right on red and had the nerve to call me a bast*rd!!. I tried to kick the car as it whizzed past but did a comedy stretch type wobble and failed miserably:sad: I did return the bast*rd comment though :tongue:

Lion

djb1971 said:
I tried to kick the car as it whizzed past but did a comedy stretch type wobble and failed miserably:sad:

:tongue:
Lets not forget the pedestrians either!
On my daily commute theres a few flats i pass, one looks really run down, and im sure they're druggies who live there.
Anyway as i rode past one of them shouted something, i didnt hear what as i had my ipod blasting some hendrix, but i looked just incase id dropped something, as i looked there was a glass beer bottle being hurled at me!
I think i made the right decision to carry on riding and not turn around, the mentality of some people just amazes me, im not a small chap by far, and god knows what i'd have done if i wasnt doing 15mph at the time, and the bottle did hit me.

lol, I had a full bottle of white wine thrown at me once in Acton. I had stopped to answer my phone, i heard a shout and turned around to see the bottle flying towards me!! smashed right at my feet. Usually I wouldn't accept being treated in such a manner, but as there was a group of 6 or 7 guys making their way towards me, I thought it best to make a fast getaway!!

Top Bottom