Cheshire Rail Trail !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Looks nice! And it reminds me that I really must get my mountain bike back into action.

I was thinking "Ooh, there's a rail trail in Cheshire that I don't know about" and then I saw that it is Cheshire in NEW England, not the OLD England Cheshire that I ran a ride forum ride round last Saturday!

I suppose it isn't surprising that there are so many places in the USA with English names... Birmingham, (New) York, Boston, Cambridge etc.

Blimey, I hadn't realised quite how many there are - see THIS LIST on Wikipedia!

OP
OP
Zipp2001

Zipp2001

Veteran
Looks nice! And it reminds me that I really must get my mountain bike back into action.

I was thinking "Ooh, there's a rail trail in Cheshire that I don't know about" and then I saw that it is Cheshire in NEW England, not the OLD England Cheshire that I ran a ride forum ride round last Saturday!

I suppose it isn't surprising that there are so many places in the USA with English names... Birmingham, (New) York, Boston, Cambridge etc.

Blimey, I hadn't realised quite how many there are - see THIS LIST on Wikipedia!

lol ! The town I live in and the surrounding towns are all named after UK towns.

clid61

Veteran

No Wigan though :}

iluvmybike

Über Member

I thought exactly the same thing Colin!

clid61

Veteran
Nor a Goole
We're proper English us 😊

Top Bottom