Child Trailer Advice Needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fadedfish

I've just returned to cycling after ~6 years of being lazy and driving to work - my excuse has been that I have to pick up my son from nursery twice a week. The car packing up an our current lack of money has sent me back to the pedals, but this has meant that my wife now has to get my sone from nursery (leaving me to collect my other 2 children from the school near our home). However my wife is currently looking for work and it is likely that I will need to collect my son from nursery again.

I have been given a cycle trailer from somebody on Freecycle, but the covers and the canvas at the front of the trailer are in a bad way as you can see from the pictures). Does anybody know where I can get a replacement cover for this trailer and how much this is likely to cost? I'd also like some advice on how to repair the canvas at the front of the trailer.

If anybody can give me some idea what make or model this trailer is I would appreciate that too. I can post more pictures if that will help. Your assistance is much appreciated.

Top Bottom