Children are too dangerous for cyclists..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

asterix

Comrade Member
In York not long ago I was cycling through Tang Hall when stones started to fall in my vicinity. Furiously slamming on the brakes (and furious is a mild word) I turned to see the brats disappearing over the horizon. Earlier, on a cycle track near Bishopthorpe, beneath the graffiti daubed underpass, much the same happened..

The practice of producing children needs to be banned:angry:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
:sad: They are well known problem points though asterix. The tang hall section is particularly suitable for such attacks because of the large number of official entrances to the track on that section (and plenty of non-official ones too). Very rarely saw any of the bike police on that section, they were usually on the river section or south bank. It's a shame really as the section south of Bishopthorpe is used by a lot of families.

asterix said:
In York not long ago I was cycling through Tang Hall when stones started to fall in my vicinity. Furiously slamming on the brakes (and furious is a mild word) I turned to see the brats disappearing over the horizon. Earlier, on a cycle track near Bishopthorpe, beneath the graffiti daubed underpass, much the same happened..

The practice of producing children needs to be banned:angry:

Just to be picky ...

Practicing is fine - it is achieving the act that is the problem!

Top Bottom