Clayton Vale with kids on Fri 21st Feb... come and join us.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I'm listening to the rain batter on the roof as I type this and I'm desperate to get out on a bike. It's half-term hols and to be fair, so far it's been crap for my kids. All they have had is decorators, carpet fitters, aerial men, DIY, furniture deliveries and food shopping and it just isn't fair!
The weather looks ok for Friday and there's nothing left to do and no-one expected to turn up. To put it bluntly, we can have a day off! :dance:

Here's the plan....

The weather forecast shows dry until well after lunchtime. We are going to try and get down to the Velodrome by 10am and get in a couple of laps of the Clayton Vale MTB trails before heading to the Velopark café for a bite to eat. If the weather is still ok we might do a bit more, or just practice at the pump track?

Who fancies joining us? It's for the kids so don't expect a balls-out thrash. Having said that, my youngest is nearly 8yrs old and will ride or roll anything the Vale has to offer, so don't expect to turn up with 4yr old little Johnny and push him around the course while we all wait (but you are more than welcome to do that and we will wave and cheer whenever we pass by).

IME, getting kids together in a group encourages them to do far more and try far harder than they ever do when on their own or with boring old Dad so roll up, roll up come along and have a bit of dirty fun with us.
[click image for vid clip :thumbsup:]
th_015_zps94b215ea.jpg

Top Bottom