Clothing Bar and Stem for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Hi, for sale are the following items (however am not very good at the pasting a picture malarky so they may not be in order, sorry!):-

1, Endura Windefender gloves, size medium, very good condition. Brought these quite a while ago but didnt use them as a tad too small for me. £15.

2, 2x Polaris base shorts, size XL, BNWT. Implulsive buy before Christmas, tried one on and didnt like them; the padding is all one section and the material is a tad too shiny for me, but otherwise unworn. £15.

3, Polaris Bikeze leggings, size XL, BNWT. Again an impulsive purchase, very nice & warm, but stupidly I forgot am a short arse so way to long for my legs. £15

4, Deda Newton Elementi road bike handle bars, anatomic drop, 46cm outside to outside. Few years old but in good condition, baring a few instalation marks/scratches. No damage otherwise. 234gms I think so nice and light. These are not over size so will need a stem thats takes 28.6mm bars. £20

5, ITM Millennium4ever oversize stem, 90mm length, 1 1/8 steerer. The stem is in great nick but through imcompetance, I over tightened the top fork bolt and so now it doesnt tighten, all others are okay. I am not sure if this is still usable to anyone, but is free to a good home, plus postage if applicable.

For all of the items, I am willing to drop off locally, say, within a 15-20 radius of Staines, Middlesex, free for collection from Staines, or post, of which I will just charge whats the postage is.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
what's the thigh measurement on the shorts, Davy?

carl9547

hi can i take that stem off you please,i think ive found a use for it.will sort you out postage no probs.

atb . carl.

PpPete

Legendary Member
Might be interested in the shorts. Any idea what waist measurement they are for?
I usually take a L in shorts rather than XL, but with all this weather I have put on a few pounds:sad:

Bars. Often the last thing you say goodbye to Davy...
46cm? Was that to stop your bosoms rubbing your arms - that's mighty wide? :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Davywalnuts

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Aperitif said:
Bars. Often the last thing you say goodbye to Davy...
46cm? Was that to stop your bosoms rubbing your arms - that's mighty wide? :biggrin:

hahaha! This is very very true!

Aye, they are, its from the days I used to pump iron at the gym and was henceforth, wider... ;)

Top Bottom