Clubs in leeds/bradford area + events/races?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gsxrh

Are there any clubs in these areas to get some training in? I did the pennine x challenge at weekend and really enjoyed it, does anyone know of any similar events in the future, Cheers..:smile:

Cubist

Still wavin'
Holme Valley MTB Challenge
Calderdale MTB MarathonFollow drop-down menu
Pennine X MTB Challenge
Halifax Racing Club MTB Challenge

Mary Towneley Loop

There's also the Overgate Hospice Challenge, 26 miles starting and finishing in Elland, and the Colne Valley MTB Challenge, run by Parkwood Scouts and Colne Valley Cycles next May

As most of the events above centre around Huddersfield and Halifax (western end of them at that!) you need to be looking over this end for a Club.

Holme Valley Wheelers, Huddersfield Star Wheelers and Pedalsport Club spring to mind

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Cubist said:
I doubt he'd give a f*ck if it was. :biggrin:
I can see where you are coming from on this, but if you check gsxrh's profile you will see that (s)he has not been back on the forum since the original post so it isn't as though (s)he has read your contribution and can't be bothered to thank you.

There could be any number of reasons why (s)he hasn't been back. If (s)he comes back, reads your post and still doesn't thank you, that's the time to get irritated! :smile:

Top Bottom