Cold Cornish winds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Trek Trauma Chris

Its been a cold winter in Cornwall this year (well I think so) and I have noticed that my less expensive bib tights (Specialized and Northwave) have let the wind through and therefore I have felt cold whilst riding. My Assos ones that I absent mindedly bought, (though they were reduced in price) have a fleece lining and some patches over the knee area, and they have kept me much warmer. So what should I do? spend a lot of money on Assos for a spare pair or is there some thing I can do to the other ones which are still newish, for next winter.

ACS

Legendary Member
Trek Trauma Chris said:
Its been a cold winter in Cornwall this year (well I think so) and I have noticed that my less expensive bib tights (Specialized and Northwave) have let the wind through and therefore I have felt cold whilst riding. My Assos ones that I absent mindedly bought, (though they were reduced in price) have a fleece lining and some patches over the knee area, and they have kept me much warmer. So what should I do? spend a lot of money on Assos for a spare pair or is there some thing I can do to the other ones which are still newish, for next winter.

Roubaix Leg Warmers - £20 ish

Top Bottom