cold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
I cant stand having stuff around my face and mouth though, mite just get a skull cap or ear warmer type head thingy lol

Try some of them pink fluffy ear ear warmers :smile:
lady-headwear-pink-fluffy-ear-warmers-winter-earmuffs-146394c.jpg

Bman

Guru
9 degrees. Shorts, T-Shirt and fingerless gloves.

Took me about 2 minutes to warm up and after that I was fine. Even when waiting at lights.

6 dec C this morning. Long sleeve wool top, thin longs and fingerless glves this morning. Fingers got a little cool towards the end of the commute. Will have to start packing a change of kit for the ride home. As fossyant says - it's lovely outside now and the hands would melt if I wore full fingered gloves!

Alexvs

Indeed was a chilly morning on my commute this morning but decided I'd brave it and go in my shorts and ss jersey. After my half hour ride my nose, hands and arms felt like ice but enjoyed a warm shower all that much more :biggrin: Definitely need to get better underwear though as boxers and shorts really isn't working lol I'm new to cycling and lycra so haven't gone down to getting new underwear yet :blush:

Buff and base layer is on my pay day shopping list this month as will only get colder now.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Base layer S/S and Shorts & gloves still a little cold.

I have Thermolite Tights, NW Farenheit Shoes, Gore Windstopper Cosmos and a new base layer laying in wait for 5c and below, spent a small fortune in prep for cold weather having stopped riding last year when it was 3c or below!

Main problem currently will be having to take S/S and shorts in my rucksack for the journey home, postively sunny this afternoon

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Cold enough for leggings and windproof +full finger gloves at 5 am coming home from nights, they did give out 2 degrees .

I do not think it was that cold but you definitely knew it was a bit chilly :biggrin:

Tynan

Veteran
you provincials

full summer kit today although there was a hint of chilly and lots of riders in longs and some sort of shell

once up to speed it was delightfully refreshing

John90

Über Member
Was chillier today. Goodbye summer. My consolation is that I anticipate a rapid thinning out of the cycle commuters at my work as temperatures drop and nights close in, meaning I'm guaranteed a space in the bike shed from now until April 2012.

Top Bottom