Concorde prelude with 1st generation Campag Chorus

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tel

Veteran
dutch022.jpg

More pictures here http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55/Telsun/Prelude/?albumview=grid

I have this absolutely beautiful Concorde Prelude for sale. It is 59cm ct s/tube and 57cm cc t/tube made from Columbus SL tubing. The paintwork is excellent with just a few chips, which can be seen in the photobucket link. The bike has had one careful owner since new and has been very well looked after, I have not seen a second hand, used bike from this era in such good condition ever! That said though it is used so is not pristine. I really want this to go to a good home and not to be split for parts.

The components are 1st Generation Campag Chorus with friction levers, which include the very desirable Mono Planar brakes. The group again is in very good condition although does show signs of use with minor rub marks and scratching. It's all fully functional and still looks great. The seatpost is Campag but I thing it is Centuar MTB, it has a Flite titanium saddle bolted on top of it

Non Campag parts are Suntour Superbe Pro hubs on Wolber TX Profile rims, a Stonglight Delta (needle bearings) headset and a pair of Look PP136 pedals. It is running a sachs 6 speed freewheel although this could easily be swapped for an 8 speed to bring it into this century.

The Michelin Dynamic 23c tyres are fairly new and don't have much wear and the KMC chain is also fairly new.

I'm asking £400 posted and will be putting it on Ebay if I have no joy here for £450 or make an offer.

Top Bottom