Concrete Circus

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Timmo

Has anybody seen Concrete Circus, it's a channel 4 documentary aired mid august. I have just watched it on 4oD and i is just pure awesome.

You can watch it here: http://www.channel4....rete-circus/4od

A new generation of the very best urban sports stars are teaming up with incredible young film-makers. Together they've produced stunning films that have captured the attention - and the imagination - of tens of millions of viewers.For the very first time, Concrete Circus, directed by Mike Christie (Jump London, Inside Incredible Athletes), brings together five of the world's best street sport talents and their amazing film-makers.

Their recent films have it all: beauty, danger, jaw-dropping action, and - between them - nearly 50 million online views. They are: urban trial-rider phenomenon Danny McAskill; skateboarding virtuoso Kilian Martin; Storm Freerun's Blue with extraordinary 19-year-old parkouriste Phil Doyle (who are joined for an impressive cameo by the incredible pakour/skater Mathieu Ledoux); and, last but not least, BMX flatlander Keelan Phillips.

This feature-length documentary follows each team as they set about making a brand new film here in the UK with their film-makers (Stu Thomson, Brett Novak, Claudiu Voicu and Kendy Ty). The premire of the four new films forms the centrepiece of the documentary.

Can they better their first spectacular films?

Can they jump further, move faster, risk more?

How far do they have to go to go further than ever before?

Concrete Circus climaxes with an action-packed scene shot at The Barbican in London and directed by Christie, featuring Danny, Kilian, Blue, Phil and Keelan together on screen for the first time.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Stunning.

I didn'r realise that flat land BMX riding was spectacular.

Top Bottom