Condor Heritage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

muffinski

Should anyone be interested I went to Condor on saturday. I had a ride on the Heritage and it was a really nice ride, it was comfortable and felt smooth. The bloke that served me was very helpfully and seemed to know alot about bikes in general.

I then went to Evans waterloo branch and had a go on the Claude Butler Panorama. Instantly I could feel that this had a very different feel to the Heritage. I was alot more stretched and it felt no where near as comfortable. The problem with Evans staff is their knowledge seems to vary so much. Being based in London there is always one near by though. The guy that served me on this occassion was no help whatsoevere and even admitted he knew nothing about tourers after trying to bluff his way few some basic questions.

Anyway back to the Heritage. From my experience the heritage seems a much better choice if you need to commute on a bike as well as using it as a tourer it seems to handle more like a road bike without panniers etc than some other tourers. So if on a budget and want to buy an all rounder then the Heritage form experience seems a great choice. Question is British racing green or red..........

Top Bottom