contact lenses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jim_Noir

Started to wear contacts this week, I am only -1 in each eye but wow what a difference they make while out and about. But today they have gave me an issue, I see things. I was in the gym, going to fill up my water bottle and out of the girls changing rooms came two uber hot Asian babes in bikinis... yum yum

Night Train

Maker of Things
I don't get that with mine. Everything just looks bigger then compared to wearing my glasses.

It makes women look a dress size bigger, though maybe it's my glasses that makes them look a dress size smaller.:biggrin:

OP
OP
Jim_Noir

Jim_Noir

I'd hate that, imagine you go home with a female, she takes her kit off.. you take your lenses out and bang, them puppies and j'arse are smaller! Epic fail.

Or is it beer googls/cider visor you are wearing? :biggrin:

redjedi

Über Member
Jim_Noir said:
I'd hate that, imagine you go home with a female, she takes her kit off.. you take your lenses out :biggrin:

So your dates half naked and your poking around in your eye trying to get your contacts out....smooooooooth

I tend to leave mine in so I can see what I'm doing, otherwise I really am fumbling around in the dark :biggrin:

But do tell, where can I get a pair of these bikini wearing asian babe magnets xx(

Globalti

Legendary Member
Last time I tried contacts the practitioner stuck his dirty fingers in my eyes and gave me a stinking cold.

OP
OP
Jim_Noir

Jim_Noir

redjedi said:
So your dates half naked and your poking around in your eye trying to get your contacts out....smooooooooth

I tend to leave mine in so I can see what I'm doing, otherwise I really am fumbling around in the dark :smile:

But do tell, where can I get a pair of these bikini wearing asian babe magnets :wacko:

You ain't seen what I go home with, best not see a thing :biggrin:

Top Bottom