Cool Video!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Seen it before, theres better ones out there i think.
Lucas Brunelle reckons he is going to be doing a new video.
This guy has also got some good videos on aswell.
MASH do some good videos.

Joe24

Theres a guy thats come up from London to go to Notts Uni, and he has said he wants to give an alley cat race up here a go.
Would be a laugh, not sure if it would work the same though:wacko:

Will1985

Über Member
Riders are given a set of checkpoints to reach where they have to do something or get a photo/something stamped. Sometimes they go from one to the next by being told where the next one is, or they are given the whole list and have to decide a decent route.

Fastest to complete wins. Also pretty illegal.

Will1985 said:
Riders are given a set of checkpoints to reach where they have to do something or get a photo/something stamped. Sometimes they go from one to the next by being told where the next one is, or they are given the whole list and have to decide a decent route.

Fastest to complete wins. Also pretty illegal.

:girl: I think very is the word as trying to find out where they are starting in the first place is hard enough. Even harder to get into one as my mate that got me into one spent 2 weeks trying.

Joe24

That guy is crap, he isnt turning his wheel enough, hes just leaving it pointing forward, and that doesnt really work so well.
YC, you cant say they are just riding around like idiots, they do have skill to be able to do that and not get knocked off.

Top Bottom