Coventry Eagle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
stinaV8

stinaV8

Regular
New Forest road ride.jpg
A pic at the Holmsley air field memorial about 4 hours in ^_^

OP
OP
stinaV8

stinaV8

Regular
In for a penny , in for a pound ! :rolleyes:
Eagle frame 001.jpg

OP
OP
stinaV8

stinaV8

Regular
Eagle frame 2 003.jpg
Eagle frame 003.jpg
Eagle frame 2 001.jpg
Eagle frame 2 004.jpg
Eagle Landed 001.jpg
Eagle Landed 003.jpg
Eagle Landed 005.jpg
Right oh , this is what i've been up to in the afternoons and evenings this last week .
I decided as this was a keeper , rather than something i'd not bond with i would go the distance and bare metal it . So with a bit of hard graft and a little Nitromoors it was back to the bare 531 tubing .
The final coat is about 3 shades darker than the original silver , i think it looks really good and suits the engineered look of the bike . Had a blast round the local back roads and it felt good , nice riding position , quiet and quick :cycle:
Have a 50 mile ride planned for September , but will give it a few good thrashes before then .
Welcome any feed back on condition and age of the bike ^_^

OP
OP
stinaV8

stinaV8

Regular
O.k . So i've rode it a couple of local rides , 20 miles or so and it rides really nice , Smooth , I've been trying to find out a bit about these bikes , but not allot of information on the net , What there is seems to be complimentary about them , and the Touristique model in particular . Any one on here know anything about them ?

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Not about that particular brand but
531 tubing + touring geometry = smooth, comfy but responsive ride every time :biggrin:................... (there may well be a lemon someone's made but I've never known one)

bigjim

Legendary Member
Not about that particular brand but
531 tubing + touring geometry = smooth, comfy but responsive ride every time :biggrin:................... (there may well be a lemon someone's made but I've never known one)
Totally agree.
14304783880_47f0e4fb02_c.jpg

10744797936_28889530f9_c.jpg

Top Bottom