Coventry Rd Club Charity Reliability Ride

• Thread starter Deleted member 1258
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
is there parking nearby ?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 1258

Guy Salmon have very generously offered to cover all the catering costs in terms of tea, coffee, cake, etc so the £5 entrance fee will be split £3 to Help for Heroes and £2 to Air Ambulance.
Doors open at 9:00am, the long run leaves at 9.30am and the short run leaves at 10am.

I plan to be there. Just given the nice bike a clean, but if its too wet may turn up on the cyclocross. Bringing the father in law too. Look out for me on either a Focus Cayo or Boardman CX with the father-in-law on his red Scott CX. Will be doing the long ride, and think its going to kill me after getting far too unfit this winter!

Norry1

Legendary Member
Would love to make this one - but its my partner's birthday. Let me know if your club have any other rides.

Martin

Weather wasn't bad at all. Not sunny, but no rain and nice and cool. Was a good route and a good cause :thumbs up:

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 1258

The final figures are in now, short ride, 27 miles, there were 64 riders out, the long ride, 53 miles, the one I did, there were 127 riders out, total number out 191 riders, which is a superb turnout on a cold morning in February.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 1258

Many thanks to all who attended the Reliabilty Ride on Sunday. Scores on the doors are:
Short Ride - 27 miles - 64 Riders
Long Ride - 53 miles - 127 Riders
Total 191 Riders
so that's £955 raised for charity. Well done to all who turned up and big thanks to all the staff at Guy Salmon who offered their facilities, resources and their time in abundance

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Many thanks to all who attended the Reliabilty Ride on Sunday. Scores on the doors are:
Short Ride - 27 miles - 64 Riders
Long Ride - 53 miles - 127 Riders
Total 191 Riders
so that's £955 raised for charity. Well done to all who turned up and big thanks to all the staff at Guy Salmon who offered their facilities, resources and their time in abundance
That's a pretty decent turnout and a sizeable charitable donation!

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 1258

Coventry Road Club / Guy Salmon Jaguar Reliability Trial.

Prior to the event we had agreed with Guy Salmon Jaguar MD, David Burton, to split the full total of all the entry fees and any other donations we received amongst our chosen charities; Help for Heroes and The Air Ambulance Service.

Today we got to handover our "share" of the money generated by all those riders that took part in the Coventry Road Club / Guy Salmon Jaguar Reliability Trial.

The picture shows Phil Evans and Dave Miller presenting the £500 cheque to one of the Air Ambulance Service Pilots.

A big THANK YOU to all those who rode the event and contributed to its success. We look forward to seeing you there next year.
Phil.
72175_450192755055438_1829197557_n.jpg

Top Bottom