Cramp in calf muscles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jim_Noir

On the way to work tonight, spinning along and my calf muscles cramped up!

I have no idea if it’s dehydration (I’ve had 4 cups of coffee and a can of Pepsi today no actual water), or still sore from doing a Marathon 12 days ago (normally only takes about 4 days to get back into things) . Was sore I can tell you, had to get off the bike and stretch... and moan like a blouse!

Edge705

On the way to work tonight, spinning along and my calf muscles cramped up!

I have no idea if it’s dehydration (I’ve had 4 cups of coffee and a can of Pepsi today no actual water), or still sore from doing a Marathon 12 days ago (normally only takes about 4 days to get back into things) . Was sore I can tell you, had to get off the bike and stretch... and moan like a blouse!

I wouldnt put too much emphasis on dehydration Im well hydrated and get calf and hamstring cramps now and again but is usually after really hard ride where I push myself the extra bit - drinking water alone will not solve the problem you need the right salts

Anyway like I said dont get too stressed about hydration so to ease the occurance stretch the area regularly search the internet for stretches also rub some deep heat on or massage oil and keep the area supple sometimes its just a case of living with it but if your a young person I would get it checked out

Top Bottom