Croix de fer 56cm Ultegra

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossala

Guru
Up for sale is a croix de fer that is built like it should have been. The price is going to be a little high, but way under what I paid to build it up. If you know much about bikes I'm sure you will be impressed with the build.

Frame: Croix de fer
Groupset: Ultegra triple (6703)
Gear lever: Dura ace 7900
Brake lever: Crane Creek
Brakes: Avid BB7
Wheelset: Kinesis crosslight
Finishing kit: Ritchey classic
Headset: Chris King
Pedals: Shimano Touring A600
Mudguards: SKS Chromoplastics
Tyres: gatorskin folding - 25c
Rear rack: Super tourist dx disc
Saddle: Brooks team pro ti

The frame, finishing kit, headset etc has done around 1200miles, the groupset has done around 800miles.

The price is 950gbp for a quick sale so I can buy a rohloff bike I got a good deal on, I think it cost me around 1600gbp 3/4 months ago in parts.

I'll post picture in a bit but there is an old picture from when it was built up but without the rack and with sti's.

OP
OP
fossala

fossala

Guru
xJTDNv8.jpg
Here is the old picture, as I said a few things have changed.

iLB

Hello there
This is a thing of beauty, have been admiring the CdF for a few years. If I had the money I would take it, great buy for someone.

BSRU

A Human Being
If I didn't already have one I would^_^ especially as earlier today I started to convert it to a triple like yours then once done buy the same wheels as you have.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
You have a pm

OP
OP
fossala

fossala

Guru
This will be removed from sale tonight/monday morning if it doesn't sell as I won't have "dibs" on the rohloff bike after that date and it's the only reason I'm getting rid of this.

OP
OP
fossala

fossala

Guru
To sweeten the deal, I could throw in the sp 28h dynamo hub that I was going to build into the front wheel. That cost 100gbp so you would be getting the bike for effectivly 850gbp!!!

Top Bottom