Cross Trainer good for winter fitness?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Anything is better than nothing

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
cross trainers are excellent anytime full body workout....you can position your body different ways to focus on particular muscle groups..i would advise getting one with largest stride length possible at least 18 inches...i dont own one but use the one in the gym all the time

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
No I was right the first time. I often am.

Just accept nicely that you are being educated about something you know nothing about.^_^

http://kickbike.com/

Kickbikes are something that has not hit the UK yet. But everywhere else they are really taking off.

A cross trainer? Get out of here :0)

[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]Steve[/FONT]

Montage is absolutely right. You can call it a 'kick bike' if you like. Everyone else will call it a scooter.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
That is a scooter.

They even say so themselves

n 1994, I founded the Kickbike Worldwide company. Prototypes of new type scooters and kicksleds – that I decided to call Kickbikes and Kicksparks simply created so much interest that there was a need for it.

Multiple times

The Kickbike scooter and the Kickspark kicksled are both our original innovations
both summer (scooters) and winter (kicksleds) use
best regards, Hannu Vierikko,
developer of the Kickbike scooters

:laugh:

OP
OP
Banjo

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Kick bike looks good fun but cant be used in a nice warm spare room like the cross trainer^_^

Thanks for all the replies.

VamP

Banned
Although I am actually not sure why a scooter would be more suitable for all weather use than a regular bike?

Top Bottom