Crystal Palace this weekend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm doing some cycling history stuff at the Victorian fair at Crystal Palace this weekend and will be on my Jack Jones on Saturday night:sad:

Anyone about for a pint/meal/chin wag ?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Used to live in the are till 5 or 6 yrs ago... (so can't join you for a bevvy, I'm afraid) but there's plenty of nice eateries and bars along the main strip of Crystal Palace... just avoid the "temptation" of straying into Penge ...
Beckenham's alright too, but can get a bit lairy on a Saturday night.

Maz

Guru
Can't help you, mate. Where are all those London-based forummers when you need 'em, eh?

Maz

Guru
Hilldodger said:
They probably know how good looking everyone from Leicester is and don't want to be put in the shade;)
Yeah. I bet they all look like this:
london_mayor_682_465126a.jpg

Great TD. You'll go to see Psyco Madge Ick at the drop of a hat but can't be bothered to get your lazy ass to any of our gigs. You are so not my friend any more.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
mickle said:
Great TD. You'll go to see Psyco Madge Ick at the drop of a hat but can't be bothered to get your lazy ass to any of our gigs. You are so not my friend any more.

:biggrin:

I was out of the country or I have would have been at the Woolwich gig.

*tries desperately to find the 'wounded but repentant' smiley*

catwoman

Sorry, I'm working on Saturday night. Besides which, I'm a North London gel so to quote Crock - you may as well be on the dark side of the moon. Sorry!:biggrin:

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
tdr1nka said:
Hilldodger, I'm otherwise detained in the evening on Sat but Ms. tdr1nka & I can come and lend some moral support in the park if that's of any use?

Be nice to see you.

We were at Woolwich too but you can still be our mate;)

Top Bottom