Cube Peleton Pro for sale - now sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CRVFR

Cube Peleton Pro.JPG
Bought this bike in October to reintroduce myself to cycling after a break of about 10 years. I like the Cube bikes so much I also bought the Cube Cross Race Disc bike for the winter period, so the Peleton Pro hasn't done more than a couple of hundred dry miles. I now want to upgrade to a carbon framed Cube for a holiday I have planned in France this summer.
Size is a 58cm, which as Cube seem slightly different to other manufacturers is equivalent to a 56cm in most other makes.
An absolute bargain @ £495 collected from the North East - might be able to travel a reasonable distance to meet up. Bike still looks like new, the attached photo is only from my iphone, better photos will be taken if required. Accessories fitted are not included.
Full specification is as follows -
  • Frame: Alu Superlite 6061 AMF Double Butted, RFR-Geometry, inner cable routing
  • Fork: CUBE CSL Race Carbon, 1 1/8"- 1 1/2"
  • Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t semi-integrated, top Zero Stack 1 1/8", Diameter 44 mm, bottom integrated 1 1/2"
  • Stem: Easton EA30 Oversized, handlebar clamp 31.8mm, 8°
  • Handlebar: Easton EA30 Aero Oversized 31.8mm
  • Handlebar Tape: CUBE Grip Control
  • Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, Short Cage, 2x10 Speed
  • Front Derailleur:Shimano Tiagra, 2x10 Speed, clamp 34.9mm
  • Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano Tiagra ST-4602, 2x10 speed
  • Brakes: Shimano Tiagra BR-4600
  • Crankset: Shimano Tiagra, 2x10 Speed, 50/34T Chainset
  • Wheelset: Shimano WH-R501, 20/24 spokes, asymmetrical rear rim design
  • Tyre: Schwalbe Ultremo ZX 23x622
  • Saddle: Selle Italia X1 Road
  • Seatpost: Easton EA30 31.6*350mm
  • Seatclamp: RFR Close 34.9mm
  • Weight: 9 kg

OP
OP
C

CRVFR

No interest in this nearly new bike? I am prepared to travel up to 100 miles from Durham to meet up if required.

OP
OP
C

CRVFR

Wanting to try & take advantage of the Cube Agree GTC Race from JE James whilst my size is still availble, so final reduction to £450. If it doesn't sell at this bargain price it will be staying for this season at least.

buggi

Bird Saviour
That is a lovely bike. I think the reason you've not had interest
is they are all short arses! :laugh:
I'll ask around.

OP
OP
C

CRVFR

Just adding a slightly better photo taken 5 minutes ago to demonstrate that it really is 'as new' -- Peleton Pro e-copy.jpg

Doyleyburger

Veteran
This really takes my fancy but I currently have my bike on eBay and wouldn't have the funds until that sells. I will keep an eye on this thread tho.
Good luck with the sale. Lovely bike

OP
OP
C

CRVFR

This really takes my fancy but I currently have my bike on eBay and wouldn't have the funds until that sells. I will keep an eye on this thread tho.
Good luck with the sale. Lovely bike
Hi, good luck with your sale, keep in touch if you're genuinely interested, I'm in no desperate hurry for the funds, just can't justify buying another bike until I sell this one ^_^

OP
OP
C

CRVFR

I've just checked with J E James & they're down to the last 5 of the Cube Agree GTC Race in my size, so I would really like to sell my Peleton Pro a.s.a.p.
Is it the location that's a problem? I might be able to arrange a meet up further afield if it is as I travel around the country quite a bit at weekends.

vickster

Legendary Member
Stick it on eBay and local gumtree if no sale here. Bikes sell well and you have a much larger audience. Buy new bike on interest free to have more time :smile:

Doyleyburger

Veteran
I've just checked with J E James & they're down to the last 5 of the Cube Agree GTC Race in my size, so I would really like to sell my Peleton Pro a.s.a.p.
Is it the location that's a problem? I might be able to arrange a meet up further afield if it is as I travel around the country quite a bit at weekends.
Not sure if you're referring to me?
Location would be a big hurdle to get over as I'm in west wales but the biggest issue for me is that I need to sell mine first

OP
OP
C

CRVFR

No, it was a general query as I've had well over 400 viewings with no offers. The nearest I get to W Wales at this time of year will be Malvern!

JDP

Andiamo
I could be interested in this but will need to check the sizing and I'm at work at the moment. I'll check when I get home.
I'm in East Anglia though so I don't know if that will cause problems?

Top Bottom