custom build sl3 tarmac

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyhunter

Thought it was time i show boated the new bike i have a good while. Decided on a sl3 tarmac 2011 frame which i got a lovely white and blue colour which was the intended saxo bank colours but when alot of key players left saxo bank they dropped bringing out this frame for a while but i was lucky. I then decided to change from shimano to campagnolo but 11sp super record sounded like a fantasy and i was impressed with the technology and engineering..miles ahead of shimano. I decided to group together to one manufaturer for bars, stem and seatpost and after a while trying to get the right colours and weight i decided on the latest 2t lts collection (arx ltd stem, ergosum ltd bars and palladio ltd seatpost which is not fitted yet). I brough across previous campagnolo ultra bora two wheels with vittoria corsa evo cx tubular tyres and time titan ti carbon iclic pedals and the mavic wintech usb heart rate wireless computer. Training wheels are mavic ksyrium sl 2011 wheels with michlen pro race 3 tyres and continental supersonic race 28 tubes. I am using lizard skins dsp bar bar which is by far thebest i ever came across. The bottle cages are elite patao carbon bottle cage.

lukesdad

Very nice and, very white. :biggrin:

GAVSTER

cheers, it will be hard to keep clean :biggrin:. the weight took me by a huge surprise its extremly light :ohmy:

It won't be when you've got a Carradice and some panniers on it ....

I'll get me coat
biggrin.gif

Top Bottom