Custom Clothing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve23

hi

are there any other companies other than impsport or giordana that will produce one off custom cycle clothing?

cheers

kyuss

Veteran
I've had a couple done in the past. Well, not me personally, I did the design others on the forum organised the ordering and distribution. We used Endura for the first lot and Owayo last time.

The Owayo ones seem to be a little better quality, though both are good. Owayo sizing seems to be a little out (you'll need to go up a size from your usual) and they have put their price up recently. I think we were lucky on our last order as we managed to get it in before the arse fell out of the £.

Will1985

Über Member
A one-off short run <10 is going to be expensive with whichever you choose. There is also Fernando Carvalho in Portugal which is reasonably cheap but the quality isn't great IMO.

Carvalho did our last uni club jerseys and they aren't great. Now, we are contractually obliged to use Kukri unless we decide that they aren't up to scratch - we get them next week hopefully and are comparatively cheaper than all of the others.

Kyuss - you did the (y)acf ones right?

kyuss

Veteran
I did indeed, both the original ACF and the new YACF ones. Just got some buffs done too which are pretty cool. Also did the jerseys for Angus CC, a club of one of the members over there.

Chrisz

Über Member
I had a look at Owayo - for a 1-off you're looking at around $100 (can't find the pound sign). I need to get one done for May so will probably bite the bullet soon and get them to do me one :smile: (nice, simple design)

kyuss

Veteran
I think we were lucky with our Owayo order. Managed to get it in before the arse fell out the £. I think they recently put their prices up quite drastically. Still worth it though, they are very well made.

OP
OP
S

steve23

cheers for the info guys!

thankfully it wont be me thats paying for it, ive just gotta find the cost!!! im after shorts really, on impsport they would be 150ish quid for 1 pair!!!

Top Bottom