Cycle Club - Dunfermline

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Unfit Fifer

Hi,

Anyone know any details of the group of cyclists (around a dozen) that meet around Dunfermline crematorium on a Tuesday night around 7pm?

I was thinking about joining or finding out more about them for the imminent spring evenings!

They look fairly hardy and seem mainly hi spec road bikes.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
If one of them is

...... on a lovely Merida, a bit like this

..... and female

..... and blonde

.... WATCH OUT
eek2.gif
!

That'll be CC Ecosse's own speedster
Laie_76A.gif
, who scares the daylights out of the guys in the Dunfermline Cycling Club - 'cos she's too quick for them !

The rest might be from the Dunfermline Cycling Club too :bicycle:

The DCC website only mentions their Saturday and Sunday runs but if they are in a yellow/blue kit (you'll see on the site) that'll be them. I've only been on their Saturday ride and they are a nice bunch of folk. I don't know if he goes out on a Tuesday, but there is one bloke who goes out on a heavier tourer so they are not all hi spec road bikes but he's probably one of the fittest in the club :-)

Update: Now its winter the DCC goes for laps of the Dockyard on a Tuesday night at 7pm and on a Thursday night at 7pm there's laps of Duloch leaving from the crem. In the summer on a Tuesday night there's a fast buch that fead out in a chaingang from the gates but I've only done that once and a more relaxed group does indeed go fromthe Crem, although I've never done it.

Col5632

Guru
I've seen a few guys around the end of aberdour road on a thursday night, always thought about joining them but time in the evenings is my issue :ohmy:

Top Bottom