cycle clubs in Plymouth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jpb

Hi,

Does anyone know of any decent and friendly cycle clubs in Plymouth UK? Been cycling as an individual but want to step it up a bit.

Thanks,

JP

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
The only one I knew when I was down there was the downhill club at the student union, students only I'm afraid.

Where abouts are you bassed? I doubt their are many clubs in the city centre but go out to plympton etc.. And there probably is.

OP
OP
J

jpb

I'm in crown hill but willing to cycle out to plympton. I know there is Yogi cycling club which does road biking but wanted to know if there was any more.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Quite far out then, there must be a group that goes out into dartmoor and luckily you are quite close to it (I'm very jealous!). Unfortunately i don't know any clubs north of plymouth. Only yogi and corinthian cc who run out of elburton

OP
OP
J

jpb

Thanks for the info. I might look into yogi cycling. I do enjoy cycling around the moors.

Cheers dude!

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Have been overtaken by big groups of the yogis several times on various sportives - they're always really friendly. I think they have road rides that go out on to Dartmoor fairly often and am pretty sure they do offroad stuff too.

yogi

Hi. YOGi Cycling does both road and mountain biking. Most rides head out of Plympton but the Thursday mtb meets at different venues. You can also pick ip the Saturday rides along the route.

You're more than welcome to join us for a ride anytime. Usually around 8 rides a week - full info at yogicycling.com

Josh Pope

As a keen yogi, I would totally 100% suggest the club! Very cycle friendly and happy to give tips, introduce you to cycling:smile: and i am only 14!

Top Bottom