Cycle event neutral service - would you be interested? What would you like included?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

2wheelcare

Hello,

I run a cycle repair business and I have been the neutral service for a few cycling events and I am looking at doing this as a service that individuals, clubs and companies can use for events all over the UK.

Whether you were running a one day local race, multiple day ride (e.g John O'Groats to Lands End) or even further afield for a tour in France etc. I could also include spare bikes and wheels and even two way radios if required.

The main point of this post is to see if people and groups would be interested in this service and if so what you would like included.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Daniel Docherty

Last edited:
Hello,

I run a cycle repair business and I have been the neutral service for a few cycling events and I am looking at doing this as a service that individuals, clubs and companies can use for events all over the UK.

Whether you were running a one day local race, multiple day ride (e.g John O'Groats to Lands End) or even further afield for a tour in France etc. I could also include spare bikes and wheels and even two way radios if required.

The main point of this post is to see if people and groups would be interested in this service and if so what you would like included.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Daniel Docherty
I assume the service you run would be similar to the Dr Bike service that The Bikestation alos provide at cycling events. Mostly these are run during National Bike Week.

Top Bottom