Cycle friendly hotel in London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paulb55

Über Member
Hi Guys & Girls

i am doing a London charity run in June 2012 and need to know if anybody knows of a cycle friendly hotel within 3 miles of Alexandra Palace, i plan to stay for 2 nights on 9th & 10th June 2012

thanks in advance

gary in derby

Sorry, Paul.
Think you will struggle with that. Being an ex londoner, london isn't a cycle friendly place. Though I did move away 20 years ago. It could've changed but doubt it. Best get the train.
Gary

[QUOTE 1612976"]
The standard Travelodge-type hotels will usually let you keep your bike in your room. I would just take it up anyway, and wouldnt necessarily expect anyone to stop me.
[/quote]

I've stayed in lots of hotels in London where I either leave the bike with the concierge or take it to my room.

leroy

Sorry, Paul.
Think you will struggle with that. Being an ex londoner, london isn't a cycle friendly place. Though I did move away 20 years ago. It could've changed but doubt it. Best get the train.
Gary

If you lived there surely you didnt have to stay in hotels.......unless you are a rock star??:becool:

As said above, most of the cheaper hotels will allow the bike in the room or even put it in a storeroom for you.

Top Bottom