Cycle safety..... a holistic approach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dan B

Disengaged member
If we're using this thread to discuss a holistic approach to improving road safety, I think Norm pretty much identified the way to go in post #11, but I would like to see if anyone has anything to add. Unfortunately it seems to have been diverted into a meta-discussion of some other thread debating a single facet (and not even the most important facet) of cycle safety - perhaps we could return to the original discussion?

tigger

Über Member
If we're using this thread to discuss a holistic approach to improving road safety, I think Norm pretty much identified the way to go in post #11, but I would like to see if anyone has anything to add. Unfortunately it seems to have been diverted into a meta-discussion of some other thread debating a single facet (and not even the most important facet) of cycle safety - perhaps we could return to the original discussion?

AGREED!!!

david k

Hi

+1 :thumbsup:

tigger

Über Member
So I suppose the next step is establishing a dreaded list of all things that could be valid - it will be a big list. Then perhaps we can sub divide the areas between different volunteers to start organising... ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom