Cycle.travel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
There's a lot of this year left to go. It's recently being tested by subscribers, according to comments elsewhere.

Dolorous Edd

From Richard's blog (4 Aug):

Google have just this moment approved the app so it's available for test download. Thank you to everyone who's added their name to the waitlist – you should now be able to go to https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.geowiki.cycle_travel_android and download the app.

The way the Google app test process works is that I need to give you permission to download the test app using your email address – i.e. the email address you use for your Google account.

So if you use a different email address for Google and for cycle.travel, just let me know the one you use for Google, and I'll add that to the testing list so you can download the app. You can email me at info@cycle.travel (and put "Android app" in the subject line so I don't lose it).

F-Droid is open source software only I think, and c.t isn’t open source (there’s more I could say on that but not while I’m posting on a phone while on holiday!). In theory I’m open to suggestions for other stores - it’s not really something I know anything about - though as ever the to-do list is as long as my arm right now…

Top Bottom