CycleChat Jersey - £15 SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
Including Postage. Size Large but it's on the small side, more big medium or small large. 42" Chest, 32" waist and top to bottom it is 29" back, 26" front. Really good condition; worn once, then realised it needs to be bigger for me! Sat in storage box on top of wardrobe waiting for me to get to Geraint Thomas racing sharp weight and size, which is never going to happen.

I also have a black winter CycleChat Jersey with misspelling (if you can remember them) but that still fits and it's for best. ^_^

Attachments

• Jersey 1.jpg
    Jersey 1.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Jersey 2.jpg
    Jersey 2.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 2

Petrichorwheels

I also have a black winter CycleChat Jersey with misspelling (if you can remember them) but that still fits and it's for best. ^_^
well I'd love to see a pic anyway.
What was all that about?
cycle
chat

how can you misspell those?

Good morning to you! I think your jersey will fit me nicely. I already have the CycleChat black/white/orange long sleeve in large and the short sleever would be a nice addition. Let me know how I can pay you. I'm an ex-pat living in Canada but it could go to my UK address and await my visit home to Hampshire in a couple of months time.

Regards
Paul Barton
:bicycle:

Last edited:
OP
OP
ChrisKH

ChrisKH

Guru
Good morning to you! I think your jersey will fit me nicely. I already have the CycleChat black/white/orange long sleeve in large and the short sleever would be a nice addition. Let me know how I can pay you. I'm an ex-pat living in Canada but it could go to my UK address and await my visit home to Hampshire in a couple of months time.

Regards
Paul Barton
:bicycle:

Paul, I'll send you a PM

Top Bottom