cyclechat jersey spotting!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Nope - not guilty.

Chris James

Über Member
It might be me!

I went over from Holmfirth to Greenfield yeterday morning. I 'd guess I was over there about 10.15? There were a lot of cyclists heading the opposite way, which one were you?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
It could have been me, but only if you accidentally entered a space/time warp and had unbeknownst to you been to Northumbelrand on saturday afternoon! I was oot and aboot wearing my black/white version CC jersey...:smile:

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Chris James said:
It might be me!

I went over from Holmfirth to Greenfield yeterday morning. I 'd guess I was over there about 10.15? There were a lot of cyclists heading the opposite way, which one were you?

Nice one! I was the big fella grinding his way up towards the top and just about managed a 'Yo!'

good to see ya!

Chris James

Über Member
dan_bo said:
Nice one! I was the big fella grinding his way up towards the top and just about managed a 'Yo!'

good to see ya!

Yes, after I wrote my response I realised that you must have been the guy who gave me the Winston Churchill style victory V as I came over the top! You managed much than I would have in your position.

It didn't occur to me that you recognised the jersey. I just thought you were pleased to be getting to the top! It was getting quite warm by then and you looked pretty fresh but there were plenty further down the hill who looked as though they were already struggling.

If I'd known who you were I'd have stopped for a chat.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Sh4rkyBloke said:
aaaaagh, sliding doors....
missed opportunities....
a love that may never be.....

...chance is a fickle mistress. :biggrin:
or a mickle fistress? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::ohmy:

(I don't know what that means, but it sounds vaguely rude and has 'mickle' in it.)

Top Bottom