CycleOps Aluminium Rollers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlanW

Guru
Part of the continued garage clear out and it really does pain me to sell them, but needs must I guess. :blush: I really like riding the rollers, but hopefully once the new trainer arrives it will be worth the sacrifice, time will tell I guess?

Top Features of the CycleOps Aluminium Rollers

Precision lathed 3.25" Aluminium rollers
Fold flat or stand on end for storage
For indoor or outdoor use
Aluminium Rollers will not distort when exposed to heat or sunlight
Wheelbase range is 36" - 43"
Steel frame construction
Adjustable belt for right or left dismount
Fully assembled
Extra wide stance
6 floor contact points
Low profile for easy on/off
Bi-fold design for convenient storage and transport
Made in the USA

Brand new these are £200 a set, selling for £150 c/w a spare drive belt.

canvas_zps0ea00fa1.png

As ever, any questions, then please feel free to call or text me - 07500 915448

young Ed

Veteran
not a good idea to put phone number in a public post, ask people to PM you on here and remove your phone number
Cheers Ed

young Ed

Veteran
Thanks for the advice, but its a works number so I don't have an issue with quoting it
not going to stop you but just you can, and it has happened before, get a virtual robot bot/trawler thingy that basically goes through the internet picks up on phone numbers and then sells them to companies that then call you up saying they are 'windows technical support calling about your computer'
last time they called us up i picked up and said hello 'name of our business' and then when i know who it is calling i start speaking random bollocks in Swedish until they hang up

next time i may say in an Indian accent hello i am calling from windows tech support about your computer
or 'sorry i'm not interested in your double glazing we have triple glazing here!'

sorry for the OT
Cheers Ed

Last edited:
Top Bottom