Cycling Glasses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martha

Hi all,

I am a university student designing a new set of colour palettes for Sunwise's 2016 eyewear range. I am specifically looking at cycling. Any feedback on the type of coloured glasses/lens' you often wear or would like to wear would be great!

Thanks,
Martha

U

User6179

I tend to buy frames that match my helmet or bike with the appropriate coloured lens for the season , mostly yellow lens in winter .

ScotiaLass

Guru
As I have sensitivity issues with light, I tend to wear sunglasses all year round (so not clear or yellow lenses).
I like my glasses to match my hemet :smile:

I tend to change my lenses with the seasons, but as for the actual frame, I couldn't care less.
I ride two different bikes, and the glasses frame (red) doesn't match the bikes or the helmet.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I would consider some that fitted over/clipped onto or parachute style goggle strapped on and around my prescription glasses without having to pay prescription prices for a pair of cycling glasses in their own right and the faff of carrying 2 full pairs of glasses around with me.

I destroyed 2 pairs of glasses in one crash because I had my " normal" glasses in my rucksack and my cycling glasses were broken when I went through the car window.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I like the bluey coloured lenses on my sunnies. I find them to be the best for me. I am not fussed about frame colour at all and I don't match my sunnies to my lid, or at least not intentionally. I have yellow lenses for dull days and clear lenses for night time. My fave pair have bluey lenses in for general riding, clear photocromic lenses too, which are brilliant if I'm going off at late afternoon. I have dark lenses for bright sunlight. If I had yellow too, they would be perfect.

Top Bottom