Cycling Guides

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LYBike

Hi everyone, hope this finds you well!

I work for a small, independent publishing company based in London, and I'm excited to say we have not one, but two fantastic cycling guides for adults and children due for release in April; The Road Cyclist's Companion and The Young Cyclist's Companion.

The books are informative and engaging, come beautifully packaged, and tap into the renewed enthusiasm for cycling. They are also ideal for anyone looking to step up their cycling ambitions.

This reason for my thread, is as a very small (two person) company, we can get lost within a very saturated book market. I was therefore wondering if anyone on here would be able to recommend who we could target with these books, for reviews or distribution? I've contacted the likes of Frog Bikes, Cyclist Magazine, ProCycling, Sustrans and a few others, but perhaps there are others I may not be thinking of that would be a good fit for these.

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer.

All the best,
LYBikes

Last edited by a moderator:

classic33

Leg End Member
You're using titles already in use. What will make yours different?

Try local education authorities for your second title.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Very important that you have mentioned in you book that cycling only requires helmets in certain circumstances you don't have to look like a Christmas tree when you go out and you can ride in mormal clothes and it is another form of everyday transport! Especially important for kids to learn this! If lycra and badged road race are your thing, great but many people just want to get their groceries or go out for the day. You could try schools, sports clubs, independent booksellers.

Top Bottom