Cycling hub survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gloria10

Hello,
I am an Interior design student and for my Final project I was thinking of designing a cycling hub in Manchester that would be a focal point for cycling enthusiasts and newbies in the city centre. Please if you could spare a few minutes of your time to fill out my survey.
Many thanks,
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6RGJJDM

D

Deleted member 20519

Just a thought, you might want to enable the feature so that people can choose multiple answers.

I could be wrong, but isn't there already a 'cycling hub' in Manchester - I think it may be called the National Cycling Centre, or something like that...??

TVC

I would like to answer your questions, but I don't go anywhere near Manchester - try opening up your questions so we can all respond - just a thought :hello:

OP
OP
G

gloria10

I could be wrong, but isn't there already a 'cycling hub' in Manchester - I think it may be called the National Cycling Centre, or something like that...??

Yes, you are correct the National Cycling Centre is a huge focal point for cycling in Manchester, but what I would like to design is a much more intimate space that could be replicated in different towns around Greater Manchester.
Some of my initial thoughts are to have the structure modular assembled so that they could fixed in different locations such as parks or unused land, be somehow multi functional depending on the season, e.g. cycling activities during spring/summer or ice skating in winter etc.
If you have any more comments feel free to send them over. Thanks

OP
OP
G

gloria10

I would like to answer your questions, but I don't go anywhere near Manchester - try opening up your questions so we can all respond - just a thought :hello:
I would like to but if I do all the data collected so far would be void. Though if you have any thoughts, please go ahead and share them, Thanks

Top Bottom