cycling jersey with removeable sleeves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matt joy

hi

i seem to have spent the past hour searching on google for the above and all i seem to find is a jacket with detachable sleeves. I know they exist as someone i go cycling with has them. is anyone able to point me in the right direction for this

They all have removable sleeves. Its the reattachment that is the problem :whistle:

I've only ever seen had Jacket/Gilet combinations. I have the Gore Phantom with removable sleeves but generally when its cold enough to wear the jacket you don't want to take the sleeves off. The only decent weight removeable sleeve top I've got, I got it in Oz. As to a jersey I think arm warmers are a better option and that's what there seems to be a demand for.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
In response to the OP a short sleeve jersey and arm warmers is the answer.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
In response to the OP a short sleeve jersey and arm warmers is the answer.
Not if Matt is actually going for this look:

43256.jpg

amaferanga

Veteran
Sleeve-less jerseys are for triathletes only, and even then they look wrong. Short sleeve jersey and arm warmers is more practical (you can use the arm warmers with ANY short sleeve jersey) and with the added benefit that you won't look like a tool.

Norm

Indeed, and a very lightweight wind-proof gilet and arm-warmers have been in my saddle bag, or worn, on every trip I've made in the last 6+ months.

jay clock

Massive member
In my experience anything that has zip-off sleeves (or legs in the case of those travel trousers) always seems to be a complete faff getting them on and off. Arm warmers have the benefit of being do-able on the move (within reason)

Top Bottom