cycling mikey versus sweary lorry driver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...r-mobile-phone-caught-on-camera-10326714.html

lorryrage3.jpg

A lorry driver's foul-mouthed rant at a cyclist in a dispute over a mobile phone has been caught on camera.

The extraordinary row was sparked when a driver in an LMD Sutherland truck was challenged by a cyclist who asked if he was using a mobile phone at the wheel of the vehicle.

Dressed in a 'Mike's seafood' t-shirt and hi-vis jacket, the driver is seen climbing out of his cab and approaching the rider while his vehicle is stationary in the road with its engine running.

Footage shows the driver approach the cyclist as a row over whether the rider is entitled to film the incident becomes increasingly heated.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Is it filmed by a cyclist? I don't see a bike and he appears to have a coffee in one hand and a camera/phone in the other.

GC

Dan B

Disengaged member
Is it filmed by a cyclist? I don't see a bike and he appears to have a coffee in one hand and a camera/phone in the other.
He's a cyclist when he's not a pedestrian (or a skater). I think he's on the forum actually, though I haven't seen him post in years

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
He's a cyclist when he's not a pedestrian (or a skater). I think he's on the forum actually, though I haven't seen him post in years

Oh I know who cyclingmikey is, it just seems weird to categorise this as lorry driver v cyclist when it's lorry driver v pedestrian.

GC

Dan B

Disengaged member
Oh I know who cyclingmikey is, it just seems weird to categorise this as lorry driver v cyclist when it's lorry driver v pedestrian.

GC
I haven't seen the video, but if the picture is representative then the alleged "lorry driver" seems to be standing in the road and not driving anywhere. So if you're going to be pedantic it's pedestrian vs pedestrian ;-)

Hip Priest

Veteran
Mikey admits that the driver wasn't actually on the phone after all. So basically he caused a load of aggro for no reason. I hope he gets charged for being a nuisance.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
maybe his YT channel is monetised... otherwise, why bother uploading this non-event?

Top Bottom