Cycling quiz night

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If anyone in the vicinity of Southampton / Romsey fancy's entering a team for a cycling orientated quiz night we have a couple of places left.

Details below, mail me if interested.

The first Sotonia Quiz night has now been confirmed for Monday 23rd May.Give your legs a night off from training and exercise your cycling brains at our special cycling quiz.

The event will take place on Monday 23rd May at the Rockingham Arms, West Wellow. We will have our own private bar and food will be available on the night if you book in advance - you can download details and an entry form on the Forum.
Teams of up to four will compete at a bargain cost of £4 per team. Rounds will include Tour de France, Sotonia Cycling Club, Cycling Trivia and Cycling Films and Books to name but a few so there's something for everyone.

Quiz masters Dave 'Mastermind' Davenport and Julian 'Weakest Link' Gee will be setting the questions assisted by Sarah 'Countdown' Davenport, as our scorer.

Sounds like a good time will be had. Unfortunatly I will be unable to help form a team as I will be at Boys Brigade that evening but good luck and let us know how it goes (with pic's if poss).

Top Bottom