Cycling Safety Questionnaire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ProductStudent

Hi everyone,

Im a Product Design student studying at Salford University, Manchester and Im currently doing a project about bike safety so I would really appreciate your help in answering a few questions for me concering this topic.

As a cyclist myself i know how important safety is to us all, so other than this project being very relative, I feel that it is a great chance to come up with something new and exciting which could improve a vital aspect of our everyday lives.

The questionnaire doesnt take long to fill in and you dont even have to answer all the questions, any answers will be really valuable to me so I hope you could spare a few moments of your time and give me a hand.

The questionnaire can be found at:

<http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=34v33hsdbvpmsz2971085>

Thank you all so much.

Chutzpah

Über Member
Done for you, the only poorly designed question was the one about what bike you use - don't forget that lots of us have multiple bikes
whistling.gif

Are you planning on reporting back your results once you have finished your project?

Good luck!

HovR

Über Member
Finished it for you.

Pretty well set out, although I think the "What dangers do you most frequently encounter on the roads?" question may be a little pointless. My bet would say that most of the answers will be "Cars!" or "Bad Drivers!"
tongue.gif

Maybe you could post the results here when you are done? I'm sure some people will be interested.

Top Bottom