Cycling Survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

udsportmgmt

Hello cyclists!

My name is Dr. Brianna Newland, I am researcher in sport management at the University of Delaware. I am reaching out to you today on behalf of myself and my colleague, Dr. Tommy Aicher, with the University of Cincinnati, to see if you would be willing to participate in a collaborative study we are conducting on endurance events and destination racing.

In order to provide better access and opportunities to sport participants, it is important to first understand why people choose to participate in the events they select. Perhaps by better understanding the key factors that drive why athletes choose to travel for sport events, we can provide better sport opportunities to meet your needs.

If you are interested in participating, please follow this link: https://delaware.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3P3xXW3VHZLLU5D.
If you cannot click on the link, please copy and paste it into your browser. Your participation is completely voluntary and the survey should take about 15 minutes of your time. We realize your time is extremely valuable, so we thank you in advance for your support of our research.

If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact me via the information provided below.

Sharky

Guru
Sorry, dropped out after the first page of questions. They don't seem to be aimed at an OAP riding in the UK and only riding time trials. Most UK TT's are within 50 miles, although I have driven 250miles for a specific 10 mile TT and back on the same day. In the UK, TT's are restricted by the availability of suitable courses (safe and no traffic lights etc) so we accept what is available.

Top Bottom