Cyclist down in Camberwell

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mile195

Veteran
This time on the junction with Lyndhurst way/Kelly Avenue. Hopefully he or she is ok.
vlcsnap-2013-07-18-08h59m18s28.png

That follows one I posted about a month ago in Lewisham, and another on 24 June in virtually the same place.

The sooner they get started on this cycle superhighway the better. Anyone who rides it knows the A20/A202 is not a fun stretch of road to use.

Take care out there....

subaqua

What’s the point
This time on the junction with Lyndhurst way/Kelly Avenue. Hopefully he or she is ok.
View attachment 26416

That follows one I posted about a month ago in Lewisham, and another on 24 June in virtually the same place.

The sooner they get started on this cycle superhighway the better. Anyone who rides it knows the A20/A202 is not a fun stretch of road to use.

Take care out there....
so a bit of blue paint will stop things like this happening ? I wish I had your confidence in that. .

hope the cyclist is OK

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
that's the type of road that could do with a continuous bus lane, with or without blue paint. TfL haven't thought it through, and there's an awful lot more lanechanging than there is on (say) Brixton Road. That's not a Cycling Superhighway, and it's not my favourite, but it's a heck of a lot less worrying than the A202

Top Bottom