Cyclogs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
It's been down for maintenance over the weekend and now I get 123 reg.com or something :sad::wacko::tongue:.

I got some decent miles to log :biggrin:. For a change.

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
The current Cyclogs website will be closing at around 18.00GMT on
Friday 14th March. After that all the existing ride data will be backed
up and transferred to the new database. Hopefully, the new site will be
available at some point early next week.

The new site could probably do with a bit more development and testing
time, but this deadline is dictated by the need to switch web hosts.
So, you may find a lot of the pages are not available at first, and
things may be a bit flakey in general for a while. But, hopefully, I
can get any bugs ironed out and get all the pages online asap.

http://cyclogs.blogspot.com/

snorri

Legendary Member
longers said:
Thanks Yorkshiregoth. I'll get my pen and paper out in the meantime.

Relax and enjoy the break longers, just take the car bus down to the pub. It's wonderful not to have to go out on the bike in a struggle to meet these self imposed targets.;):biggrin:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
An update was posted to the cyclogs blog today;

Just a quick update on progress with switching servers. All data has been backed up and restored on to the new server. I have been testing the new site with the complete set of data this week, and have found a few glitches, which is the reason why we're still not back on line. Hopefully, the new site will be available some time this weekend.

I've received a few slightly worried-sounding emails - so, just to reassure people - the site is not going to disappear! No data will be lost. You will be able to use your old user name and password to log in to the new site, and all your ride data will be there as it was on the old site. The new site has an Excel download facility, so you will be able to download your ride data easily if you wish.

I will post any updates here on the blog.

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
It's up and running again here.

It looks like there will be a Team function so maybe a CycleChat group could be set up?

Keith Oates

Janner
It looks good so far, will be interesting when all of the functions are up and running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith Oates

Janner
If you are the only two that sign up for the team and one is driving the broomwagon it means that the other is leader and lanterne rouge at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom