"Daddy i need you!Its important"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gary r

Guru
Thats what my 5 yr old daughter shouted from the kitchen,When i went in she was hanging upside down from the kitchen drawer handle,Caught on her knickers!!!!!as she tried to jump down from the counter after stealing sweets from the cupboard!!!! You can only compliment M & S on the breaking strain of their underwear:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
that will live long in the memory. And don't underestimate the blackmail potential. That homework had better get done, and that bedroom tidied, or Dad might just start reminiscing when her mates come round....

dellzeqq said:
that will live long in the memory. And don't underestimate the blackmail potential. That homework had better get done, and that bedroom tidied, or Dad might just start reminiscing when her mates come round....

indeed, photos are needed for such a purpose

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Ha ha thats brilliant ;):laugh::ohmy:

Its also what camera's on mobile phones are for, as Dell said, its all about the blackmail!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
You did stop to take the photo first... my kids aren't always impressed when I stop to get a camera before rescuing them.... like when my son managed to fall out of a bunk bed between the bed and the wall.

OP
OP
G

gary r

Guru
Wigsie said:
Ha ha thats brilliant ;):laugh::ohmy:

Its also what camera's on mobile phones are for, as Dell said, its all about the blackmail!

I did think a photo would have been a good idea,but i wasnt sure how long the handle or knickers would hold for!!! :ohmy:

Arch

Married to Night Train
gary r said:
I did think a photo would have been a good idea,but i wasnt sure how long the handle or knickers would hold for!!! :ohmy:

Ay, it might be costly replacing the handle...;)

Brilliant story!:ohmy:

(I like the 'it's important!' qualifier on the original shout....)

Top Bottom