Dahon Folding Bike (Small!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LazyLoki

I meant it when I said it was small!

img0074kn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

img0079xl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dahon single speed folder with 14" wheels. The missus bought it on a whim a couple of years ago but it seen next to no use and since she's got more into cycling and bought a 'proper' bike it's just sat in the hallway.

I'm not actually sure of the model name (it's not on the frame and they don't seem to do this one anymore from what I can see) and she can't remember.

Anyway, as I said it's fairly small so would probably suit a child or smaller lady. Max saddle hight (from centre of BB to top of saddle is 68cm. To give you an idea, the second picture shows my girlfriend on the bike - she's about 5' 2" (and camera shy!) and can ride it fairly comfortably.

It's in great condition with no damage, only a couple of light scuffs on the frame from brake cables etc. The girlfriend can't remember how much it cost (she very rarely takes notice of such details) and I con't find the same model for sale anymore so I'll say £100.

I don't fancy posting this so it would have to be collection from North London or if someone wants to arrange a courier then thats fine also.

Any questions just drop me a PM.

Thanks!

OP
OP
L

LazyLoki

Open to offers! £80 anyone? :-)

OP
OP
L

LazyLoki

Hmm.. Not much interest so anyone want it for £50? Moving away from London next month and I don't really need any more stuff to shift so gotta get rid of it!

Top Bottom