Dahon Jetstream EX folding bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

seadragonpisces

Über Member
For those who are into Folding bikes and know about the Dahon Jetstream EX, then this is a very rare bike, pretty much impossible to find and also comes with a very high spec. I have been looking for one on and off about a year now and it seems by fluke that I have found one in Europe that is apparently a 2012 spec (to be confirmed) and is new. It has suspension and can be used off-road if you wish as well as on-road.

I should be getting it in about a week’s time but I can’t really justify keeping it as I have a new Brompton Ltd Edition bike and I can’t really justify buying/keeping another expensive folding bike. I know I shouldn’t have bought it if I am not going to keep, but I want someone in the U.K. to get it and plus I want to get some monetary benefit from the sale as well. The benefit for the buyer is that if you have been looking for an EX as well and didn’t want to settle for the P8 version, then this is pretty much your last chance to buy one.

See below for link from the Dahon site and am not 100% sure if the spec is the same as it had subtle changes during its life I believe.

http://dahon.com/mainnav/folding-bikes/single-view/bike/jetstream_ex-2.html

My asking price is £1500 and that is still £500 or so less than if you had to buy one in 2010 - 2012. If I don’t get my asking price then I will have to find a way to afford to keep this bike but I am not going to sell for less than my asking price.

Please contact me on seton.watson@gmail.com if you want to register an interest in the bike. I will confirm in a few days time when I know more about expected delivery.

Bike is cash on collection only, no transportation by courier.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
@seadragonpisces
I have removed your telephone number.
Best not put that up on a public forum.
Cheers,
Ian

OP
OP
seadragonpisces

seadragonpisces

Über Member
Sorry I hope this doesnt qualify as 'bumping', not my intention. Just a message to say I have just received an email from the supplier in Holland a few minutes ago that the bike has been dispatched (to my work address in Welwyn Garden City).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom